Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blog Award



Last week I received a blog award from Rubybean77 at Broken Yolk. This is only my second award but I am so excited that more are more people are enjoying my recipe ideas.  So to keep the goodwill going, will pass this award to:
1. Cory at  Zesty Cook whose recipes are so easy to follow, such as a delicious recipe for chicken lettuce wraps.
2. TTFN30 at Tri To Cook whose balance of fitness and exercise is exemplary and who is not afraid of thinking outside the box, as with her recipe for chocolate polenta cake. 
3. Arlene at The Food of Love. Her motto is "Life is short so eat what you love and love what you eat." I especially like the human element of her blog in that she sets aside space for important issues such as Ovarian Cancer.

Thanks for visiting!
Natasha

5 comments:

Zesty Cook said...

Thank you so much for the award!!! I am so excited. I will be sure to pass it on:)

Arlene Delloro said...

Natasha, thank you so much for the award, which I will love passing on to some of the other wonderful food bloggers I've met. Love your blog!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, thank you so much Natasha!! My very first ;-) I'll be sure to pass this along soon

Natasha said...

You guys are very welcome! I enjoy each one of your blogs!

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

Love your blog and photos! Any tip to take good photos?